Last Updated: August 1st, 2020
GOODDEGG Free Shipping zone Contiguous (Lower 48) United States (Except Alaska & Hawaii).
- Large Package Items ship with LTL Truck Carriers
- Typical LTL delivery is Residential LTL and Carrier will call to set delivery appointment 24 hours in advance. Customer must be at delivery to receive and inspect the cartons and take Ownership at Curbside of ship to address.
- DO NOT SIGN the Bill of Lading until you have inspected the item. Also, please do NOT wait to inspect the item (e.g. you are storing your furniture or you are waiting on completion of a home improvement project.
- By signing for your delivery without noting the problem with your shipment on the delivery paperwork, you affirm your item was delivered to you with no damage or defect.
- All damage must be noted at time of delivery and clearly noted on any Carrier Paperwork prior to accepting the shipment. Photos of the items and the packaging is required for any damage claims. Specifically one Image of the Carrier Paperwork, One photo of intact carton showing the damage, and one of the entire product damaged (for Identification of piece) and close up of specific damage.
- Small Package Items ship Parcel – via UPS, USPS, and FEDEX
- All packages must be inspected and any damage of product reported to GOODDEGG within 24 hours. Processing of Claims may be handled by Carrier directly. Photos of the items and the packaging is required for any damage claims.