The AZ Heater Propane Antique Bronze Fire Pit blends in beautifully with your outdoor seating area. The solid steel construction is incredibly durable and a hammered bronze finish gives it a rustic look that suits outdoor living. A battery-operated pulse ignition gives way to a propane heater that emits up to 41,000 BTUs of heat. Clear fire glass covers the burner and adds a touch of elegance. An easy access door located at the base allows you to conceal a 20 lb. propane tank (not included). And for your added safety, this fire pit comes with a thermocouple flame failure device.
- Color: Hammered Bronze
- Product Size: 38" L x 38" W x 28"H
- 38" square tabletop, 28" tall
- 19" square lid, 17" square burn area
- Gas type: Propane, butane
- Heat output: 40,000 BTU’s
- Heating area: approx. 15 square feet
- Easy access propane tank door
- Thermocouple flame failure device
- CSA approved
- Includes starter kit of clear fire glass
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Additional Parts Required: Propane Tank (NOT included)
- Materials: Metal
- Product Weight: 105 lbs
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Shipping Type: Parcel
Cancellation and Return Policy
Last Updated: February 11th, 2017
GOODDEGG has a NO QUESTIONS ASKED CANCELLATION POLICY for all products sold on Gooddegg® for orders cancelled within 24 hours of placement of order.
GOODDEGG has a FREE REPLACEMENT POLICY for any wrong order delivery; subject to stock availability of replacement product at our GOODDEGG warehouse. In the event that a wrong delivery is made and a replacement product is out of stock, the customer will be refunded in full within 15 days from written confirmation of wrong order delivery, send claim to email@example.com.
GOODDEGG has a NO QUESTIONS ASKED - RETURN POLICY within 07 days from delivery of order. The products need to be undamaged and intact in original packing. A 20% restocking fee + Transportation LTL Cost will be charged for any return. GOODDEGG will not accept any return request after 15 days from the date of delivery.
GOODDEGG has "No Cancellation" and "No Return" policy for products advertised and marked as FINAL SALE.
All refunds payable to customers will be processed within 30 days from return of goods at the GOODDEGG Ship From warehouse.
FREE Shipping and Delivery Information
Last Updated: August 1st, 2020
GOODDEGG Shipping zone Contiguous (Lower 48) United States (Except Alaska & Hawaii).
- Large Package Items ship with LTL Truck Carriers
- Typical LTL delivery is Residential LTL and Carrier will call to set delivery appointment 24 hours in advance. Customer must be at delivery to receive and inspect the cartons and take Ownership at Curbside of ship to address.
- DO NOT SIGN the Bill of Lading until you have inspected the item. Also, please do NOT wait to inspect the item (e.g. you are storing your furniture or you are waiting on completion of a home improvement project.
- By signing for your delivery without noting the problem with your shipment on the delivery paperwork, you affirm your item was delivered to you with no damage or defect.
- All damage must be noted at time of delivery and clearly noted on any Carrier Paperwork prior to accepting the shipment. Photos of the items and the packaging is required for any damage claims. Specifically one Image of the Carrier Paperwork, One photo of intact carton showing the damage, and one of the entire product damaged (for Identification of piece) and close up of specific damage.
- Small Package Items ship Parcel – via UPS, USPS, and FEDEX
- All packages must be inspected and any damage of product reported to GOODDEGG within 24 hours. Processing of Claims may be handled by Carrier directly. Photos of the items and the packaging is required for any damage claims.
GOODDEGG General Warranty
Gooddegg General Warranty:
Gooddegg products are handmade and may have product to product variations. We warrant that they are free from manufacturing defects as of the date of purchase. 1 year manufacturer warranty on powder coated aluminum frame, wicker, 6 Months for foam, cushions and fabric.
Notes: Cushions foam and fabric covers are weather resistant, but aren't stain proof, waterproof or to remain on wet areas for extended periods of time. Dark & Bright fabric colors may fade depending on extended exposure to sunlight. Acts of Nature, any damage after initial setup or improper usage voids all warranties. In the rare event that you have a problem with your item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Connect with us using Live Chat
Please Note that Manufacturer Warranties may be slightly different and supersede the GOODDEGG General Warranty.